The new Nucleation mk2 1.1 update is now available and it adds great new features and improvements to our wave-shaping and bit crushing Max for Live device such as a re-designed DSP engine, 2 new wave-shaping modes, Timbre parameter, and more.
Check out the overview video that we've prepared for the new 1.1 update:
Here's a complete change-log of what's new in this update:
- Nucleation now sounds more organic and precise due to it's re-designed DSP engine.
- 3 new wave-shaping modes:
- High Def: New high quality mode which generates more organic and hamonically rich timbres.
- Classic: Replicates the grittier and harsher sound of Nucleation mk2 1.0.
- Lo-Fi: Uses a lower quality waveform to generate timbres that sound more digital and old-school.
- New built-in Compressor that reduces the dynamic range of incoming signals.
- New Timbre parameter that changes the sound by adding extra harmonics.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- The DC-Offset parameter now shows values in percentage (0 to 100%).
- The Drive knob no longer generates artifacts when automated / modulated.
- Minor changes to the design of the device.
We're also prepared a video demo of Nucleation and it's new features, check it out below:
The 1.1 update for Nucleation mk2 is free for existing customers. If you've already purchased a copy of Nucleation mk2, check your email inbox for a download link for the new version.
Nucleation mk2 is available for U$9.99 at http://spektroaudio.com/nucleation
To keep up with our latest news, make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Until next time!