We're excited to announce that the new 1.2 update for Fragments is now available and includes some great new features and improvements!
Check out the overview video for Fragments 1.2:
Here's the complete change-log for the 1.2 update:
- Live Input processing*: Fragments can now be used as an audio effect / processor. To use this mode, route any audio track to the Fragment's track and set it to Live Input mode. Because Fragments runs in a MIDI track, you can still trigger each of the 8 voices via MIDI even while using the Live Input mode.
- Free running LFO: you can now disable the sync for the LFO and set it to any frequency between 0 and 20 Hz.
- Tempo-synced delays: the delay times can now be set to clock divisions (1/2 to 1/128 note).
- Wider range for motion time divisions: Motion rate can now be set up to 4 bars.
- Added Dry / Wet parameter (only available in Live Input mode).
Bug fixes / Improvements:
- Fragment's window now remains always on top while opened.
- Increased contrast for butons and labels
- Added missing comments / annotations
- Renamed the Delay Feedback pararameter to Delay FB/Mix.
* Ableton Live 10 (or newer) is required for Live Input processing due to new changes that were recently added to the Max for Live API.
Existing Fragments customers will receive a download link for the new update via e-mail.
Fragments is a Max for Live granular synthesizer designed to generate glitched and percussive loops. It's available for U$19.99 at http://spektroaudio.com/fragments.
Until next time!