Today we're releasing the brand new 1.1 update for Fragments, our Max for Live granular synthesizer!
This new update adds new features, improvements and bug fixes. Check out the overview video we've put together for this incredible new update:
If you're a fan of change-logs, here's a list of what's new in Fragments 1.1:
- New Sequence Storage feature: quickly store and recall up to 9 different sequences.
- New Voices section: mute and trigger any of the 8 granular voices. The Voices section also include a new Flip button that can be used to solo voices (flip all to on and turn mute off for the voice you'd like to solo) or to creatively switch between 2 sets of voices.
- New Auto Randomizer: randomize all parameters automatically.
- All parameters now include 2 additional buttons:
• RST: click to reset all 8 sliders to their default value.
• Global Randomizer: disable to prevent the parameter from being randomized by the Auto Randomizer and the "Randomize All" button.
- Minor bug fixes and design changes.
Existing customers will receive a new download link for the new update via email.
Fragments is available for U$19.99 at http://spektroaudio.com/fragments
To celebrate the release of Fragments 1.1 and the holiday season, we're offering a 20% discount for any of our products.
To take advantage of this offer, add any products to your cart and use the coupon code FRAGMENTS11 at checkout.
This offer is valid until December 31th, 2017.
Until next time!