The new 2.2 update for CV Toolkit is now available and it includes many new (and most-requested) features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Check out the overview video that we've created for this new update:
Here's a list of all the new changes that we added to CV Toolkit 2.2:
- The Notes module can now save and restore calibration files. When an existing calibration file is loaded, the Notes module will automatically validate it and display the results via the new Smart Tuner. For more information about this feature, check out the User Manual.
- The Notes module now remembers the Input Channel.
- Custom scales can now be saved and deleted from the Quantizer / MIDI Settings tab.
- Re-designed CV to MIDI CC Converters to add individual On / Off toggles and initial burst (for MIDI mapping).
- New Layouts design.
- The Voice Mode setting is now stored within Layouts.
- New toggle button for the routing matrix visual-feedback mode.
- The MIDI Pitch Bend range can now be adjusted from the Quantizer / MIDI Settings tab.
- Added triple divisions and multiplications to the Clock Generator and PWM Clock modules.
- Added ratio mode to the Morphing VCO module.
- Added “Velocity” toggle button to AD Envelope.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Gate Sequencer module to drift out of time when using triplet clocks.
- The GateBus Display leds on the Utility Rack are now numbered.
Don't forget to check out the updated User Manual for more information about these new features and enhancements.
We've been working hard to continue to make CV Toolkit better with each new update. If you'd like to suggest new enhancements, features or even ideas for future module packs, get in touch with us via our Contact form!
CV Toolkit 2.2 is a free update for all existing CV Toolkit customers.
For more information about CV Toolkit 2, including some great video tutorials, visit http://spektroaudio.com/cv-toolkit-standalone.
Until next time!