Today we've releasing the new CV Toolkit 2.7 update. This new update includes a new module, support for the Expert Sleeper ES-5 module, Hz/V calibration, new Layouts features and many other bug fixes and improvements.
Check out the overview video for the 2.7 update:
Here's the complete change-log of what was added to this latest update:
• New Buffer module: Buffer is a new free module included in the Factory pack that can record and play back audio or CV signals. The module offers 3 different record (transport, manual, or Gate Bus) and play back (One-Shot, Loop, or Control CV) modes, variable playback rate, as well as the ability to import and export audio samples.
You can use the Buffer module to record and manipulate CV modulation signals, play back audio samples and record loops and samples coming from your modular synth.
• Added a new Compatibility Mode for the Expert Sleepers ES-5 module: You can now use an Expert Sleepers ES-5 paired with and ES-3 or ES-8 to get additional gate outputs from CV Toolkit. For more details about the ES-5 implementation, please check the User Manual.
• New Layouts import / export features: You can now easily import or export one or all Layouts as JSON files. This is feature useful for backing up and sharing your Layouts with other CV Toolkit users.
• New Settings save / recall method: We're completely re-written the way CV Toolkit stores it's settings and the new method should fix issues related to saving and restoring settings.
• 3 new Themes: Frozen, Flashy and Cinema.
• Added support for HZ/V calibration in the Notes module.
• Added a new Phase parameter to the LFO module.
• Added a new Output Range parameter to the Sequencer module.
• The Notes Module can now output a steady gate signal to a selected Gate Bus channel during calibration.
• Fixed bug that'd prevent Gate Bus Channel #4 from working correctly.
• Updated Ableton Link support.
• Improved default Layout.
For more information about this new update, check out CV Toolkit's User Manual.
This is a free update for all existing CV Toolkit customers.
CV Toolkit 2 is available for U$19.99 at http://spektroaudio.com/cv-toolkit-standalone.
To celebrate the release of the 2.7 update, we're offering a 20% discount for any of our products (including the Mod7 pack and the Fragments synthesizer) until August 9th, 2017.
To get the discount, simply add any products to your cart and use the coupon code CVTK27.
Until next time!