Komplex was released back in October of 2013 as a monophonic synthesizer based on the Buchla 261e module. After receiving a lot of feedback from our customers, we decided that, for this 1.1 update, we wanted to work on improvements rather than on new features.
Here's what's coming:
• Polyphony – Komplex can now play up to 6 voices! You can now use Komplex to create some FM keys ;)
• Improvements to the Wave Morph section – morphing between the 3 waveforms sounds a lot smoother.
• Improvements to the 3 ADSR E.G.s – adjustable curves (Log - Lin - Expo) and equivalent ranges to all 3 E.G.s.
• Improved FM section - we've fixed some issued related to the FM section and the modulating wave's phase.
• Minor design improvements to improve usability.
• New preset bank.
Although we didn't add many new features to this update, we re-designed the core of this device in order to greatly improve the overall sound of the synth.
The Komplex 1.1 update will be a free update and we're planning on releasing it very soon.
If you'd like to know more about this update, follow us on Twitter (@SpektroAudio).
Until next time!